Adjust your seat, lock in your feet, and burn some calories!
Sitting, bump up the tension every minute for 5 minutes;
Standing, bump up the tension one more notch and go as fast as you can for 4 minutes;
Bring the tension back two notches, sit, and push as hard as you can for 4 minutes;
Gradually, bring the tension back to zero and cool down for the gym.
Three rounds of the following 20/10’s
- Brazilian crunches (like mountain climbers, but try to touch your knee to the opposite elbow)
- Reverse crunches
- Left leg strait up, right almost touching the ground crunches
- Right leg strait up, left leg almost touching the ground crunches
- Scissors, legs strait and almost to the ground
- Right oblique (from elbow or hand)
- Left oblique